Pain-alleviating and movement-promoting effect for osteoarthritis
MAGCELL® ARTHRO significantly improves general symptoms (WOMAC total score) and individual scores for pain, stiffness and daily activity in osteoarthritis (ARC criteria II and III). The therapy can be applied several times daily as a complementary treatment without side effects and may thus help to reduce intake of pain medication.
ELECTRODE FREE ELECTROTHERAPY
- Electrode-free electrotherapy for therapists and patients
- Pulsating electromagnetic fields (PEMF)
- Field strength more than 1000 gauss
- Effective treatment concept due to repeatable short-treatment periods
- Through-textile treatment (even through shoes)
Ask us about MAGCELL® ARTHRO
- Very easy one-button operation
- Optical and acoustic function control
- Automatic switch-off at the end of the therapy period
- 1 In a randomised controlled study on the effect of MAGCELL® ARTHRO for knee arthritis with osteoarthritis level 2.8±0.8 (American College of Rheumatology criteria) at the primary clinical end point (WOMAC total score) median increase of 0.7 P (non-significant) was recorded in the placebo group between T0 and T1 (18 days), yet in the MAGCELL®-group a significant local decrease of 21.8 P. During the study no undesirable incidents or side effects occurred related to therapy.
- 2 The WOMAC individual scores for pain, stiffness and daily activity also resulted in significant local improvements in the MAGCELL®-group compared to a slight median increase (non-significant) in the placebo group. A highly significant result (p < 0.001) in favour of the MAGCELL®-group was recorded for the individual parameter pain reduction compared to the placebo in the difference between the beginning and end of treatment.
- 3 45 MAGCELL® is utilised for pain alleviation and movement stimulation in the case of osteoarthritis
- Protection class: Internal power supply
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5 V R6 alkaline batteries
- Magnetic field strength max: 200 mT
- Treatment duration MAGCELL® ARTHRO 2.5 min.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 83 x 152 x 25 mm
- Weight: 0.21 kg
-  Batteries
-  Metal case
-  Operating instructions
The new benchmark in electro-, ultrasound and simultaneous therapy in a contemporary design - now optionally available with deep oscillation
The new benchmark in electro-, ultrasound, deep oscillation and simultaneous therapy in a contemporary design
Exceptionally user-friendly one-channel electrotherapy, ultrasound and simultaneous therapy