DEEP OSCILLATION® Personal Sports
Faster regeneration after training, traumatic injury, damage from overstraining and operations – for muscle aches, strains, inflammation, swelling, wounds. A full site with more information with regards to the use of DEEP OSCILLATION® in the various fields of application can be found at www.physiopod.co.uk
N.B: This device wil be replaced with the DEEP OSCILLATION® Personal Basic and the DEEP OSCILLATION® Personal Pro in Spring 2019.
DEEP OSCILLATION® is now successfully used (where appropriate) in the treatment and management of Lymphoedema. Pauline, a Lymphoedema sufferer, describes the benefit of using as home treatment. For reasons of clarity, Pauline refers to the unit as a PhysioPod, the trading name for this device is a DEEP OSCILLATION® Personal Sports. An additional bespoke card for Lymphoedema has been additionally programmed for use in the unit, based on a successful treatment outcome with a fully qualified MLD DLT Practitioner/Lymphoedema Therapist. A Directory of Practitioners can be found on Sister site PhysioPod
TREATMENT FOR TRAUMATIC INJURY AND DAMAGE FROM OVERSTRAINING
DEEP OSCILLATION® has an anti-inflammatory and oedema-reducing effect. It directly stimulates self-mobilization
in areas relieved of pain and thus enables an earlier return to active forms of therapy and training.
TRAINING AFTERCARE AND PERFORMANCE STABILIZATION
In training aftercare, DEEP OSCILLATION® is known for its rapid, muscle-relaxing and pain-relieving effects, and for its direct effect against microtrauma (muscle aches). Roughage and cell remains are removed more quickly through the treatment. This promotes a more effective nutritional supply to the muscle cells, thus accelerating the restoration to optimal performance. Regeneration times in the systematic training process can thus be reduced.
PRE- AND POSTOPERATIVE THERAPY
With DEEP OSCILLATION ®, swelling and oedema can be relieved pre- and postoperatively con - siderably faster than with conventional therapies. Because it can be used at an extremely early stage, healing processes are stimulated and accelerated, local inflammation is inhibited and pain is reduced over a sustained period.
Ask us about DEEP OSCILLATION® Personal Sports
Application and Operation
- 1 DEEP OSCILLATION® Personal was designed for individual, mobile use. Battery operation and a handy size guarantee flexible use, both on the road and at home.
- 2 A generous graphic display, together with the single button operation, guarantee very easy program selection and a good overview.
- 3 The SPORTS therapy card provides pre-programmed treatments, normally consisting of different treatment sections at various frequencies, as well as informative therapy notes and graphics for treatment.
- 4 and 5 For the treatment, the patient holds a titanium contact electrode loosely between the fingers. The pleasant therapy effect of DEEP OSCILLATION® is created beneath the hand applicator, which is moved in a circular motion above the tissue either by patient or therapist.
- 6 The therapy is also delivered via the vinyl gloved hands of the Practitioner.
- Protection class: II, type BF
- Input voltage: 7,2 VDC (4 cells)
- Input current: 1.3 ADC
- Power supply: 4 x NiMH-battery, size AA, 1.2 V
- Output voltage max: 400V
- Load impedance: 10 M?
- Output frequency: 5 – 250 Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D: 100 x 31 x 190 mm
- Weight: 0.7 kg
- Charging device:
Power connection: 100 – 240 VAC ±10
- Mains frequency: 50 – 60 Hz
- Current consumption max: 0.35 A
-  Applicator handhold
-  Batteries
-  Charging device
-  Connection cables DEEP OSCILLATION®
-  Connection cable grey for adhesive electrodes
-  Operating instructions
-  Oscillator head Ø 5 cm
-  Oscillator head Ø 9.5 cm
-  PHYSIOPADS adhesive electrode for DEEP OSCILLATION® (set of 4)
-  Powder
-  Special gloves size M (100 pcs.)
-  Titanium neutral element
-  Transportation bag
- (1) Battery charger - 4 slots
- (1) Monouse Adhesive Electrodes - 60 per pack
- (1) Oscillator Head 1.5cm replacement for use with pin applicator
- (1) Pin Applicator for use in small areas
- (1) Gloves in sizes small to extra large, boxed in 100 pairs or cases of 10 boxes
- (1) Sweatbands
- (1) Additional therapy cards, Aesthetics and/or Postpartum
The new benchmark in electro-, ultrasound, deep oscillation and simultaneous therapy in a contemporary design