DEEP OSCILLATION® Personal Postpartum
Safe and highly effective treatment of postpartum breast pain, plugged milk ducts and pregnancy-related problem areas. Optimized healing of the surgical wounds after a caesarian section.
N.B: This device wil be replaced with the DEEP OSCILLATION® Personal Basic and the DEEP OSCILLATION® Personal Pro in Spring 2019.
POSTPARTUM BREAST PAIN AND TENSION (PLUGGED MILK DUCTS)
The symptoms generally occur two to four days after giving birth, before or when lactation begins. The cause of the symptoms in the days immediately after giving birth are hyperemisation and oedema due to lymphatic overload and increased volume as well as increased secretion and filling of the mammary glands. This is an additional burden for women who have just given birth that could possibly hamper a woman‘s desire to breastfeed. DEEP OSCILLATION®‘s gentle vibrations immediately and noticeably alleviate spontaneous pain and tenderness. The tension and swelling is immediately relieved and thus contributes to the normalisation of lactation. There is also a high level of acceptance of the soothing treatment by the patients.
POSTOPERATIVE TREATMENT FOR CAESARIAN SECTIONS
DEEP OSCILLATION ® eliminates postoperative swelling and oedema much quicker, and it has a positive and accelerated effect on the healing process when used on the first postoperative day. The result is dynamic wound healing with softer, more flexible scars. There is also a lasting reduction in pain.
TREATMENT OF PREGNANCY RELATED PROBLEM AREAS
The deep-acting vibrations train the muscles through activation and relaxation and keep them taut. The skin retains its taut appearance, for instance reducing the appearance of stretch marks, by stimulating collagen production and cell regeneration. DEEP OSCILLATION® has been clinically proven to counteract all the pathological effects of cellulite.
Ask us about DEEP OSCILLATION® Personal Postpartum
Application and Operation
- 1 DEEP OSCILLATION® Personal was designed for professional, individual and portable use. The fact that it is battery-operated and its handy size ensure flexible use while on the road or at home.
- 2 A brilliantly illuminated graphic display unit in connection with the single button control ensure effortless operation.
- 3 The POSTPARTUM therapy card contains pre-programmed treatment courses that, as a rule, consist of different treatment phases of varying frequencies as well as informative treatment tips and graphics.
- 4 - 7 During treatment, the patient holds a titanium contact element loosely between her fingers. The hand-held applicator is moved in a circular motion over the affected tissue, thereby creating the therapeutic effect of DEEP OSCILLATION®
- Protection class: II, type BF
- Input voltage: 7,2 VDC (4 cells)
- Input current: 1.3 ADC
- Power supply: 4 x NiMH-battery, size AA, 1.2 V
- Output voltage max: 400V
- Load impedance: 10 M?
- Output frequency: 5 – 250 Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D: 100 x 31 x 190 mm
- Weight: 0.7 kg
- Charging device:
Power connection: 100 – 240 VAC ±10
- Mains frequency: 50 – 60 Hz
- Current consumption max: 0.35 A
-  Applicator handhold
-  Batteries
-  Charging device
-  Connection cables DEEP OSCILLATION®
-  Connection cable grey for adhesive electrodes
-  Operating instructions
-  Oscillator head Ø 5 cm
-  Oscillator head Ø 9.5 cm
-  PHYSIOPADS adhesive electrode for DEEP OSCILLATION® (set of 4)
-  Powder
-  Special gloves size M (100 pcs.)
-  Titanium neutral element
-  Transportation bag
- (1) Battery charger - 4 slots
- (1) Monouse Adhesive Electrodes - 60 per pack
- (1) Oscillator Head 1.5cm replacement for use with pin applicator
- (1) Pin Applicator for use in small areas
- (1) Gloves in sizes small to extra large, boxed in 100 pairs or cases of 10 boxes
- (1) Sweatbands
- (1) Additional therapy card, Aesthetics and or Sports
The new benchmark in electro-, ultrasound, deep oscillation and simultaneous therapy in a contemporary design