Please examine the Goods received from us immediately you receive them.
If you do not tell us of any defect or problem within 30 days of receipt of the
Goods, we will be deemed to have accepted them.
You cannot cancel this agreement - see our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
However, if the Goods are faulty they must be returned to us as soon as any
defect is discovered but not later than 30 days from receipt by you.
We will return your money subject to the following conditions:
- we receive the Goods with labels and packaging intact.
- you tell us who you are and where you have received the Goods, and how and when you purchased the Goods. We cannot return your money unless we know who sent the Goods back to us.
- you tell us clearly what is the fault you complain of, when it first became apparent, and other information to enable us to identify or reproduce it.
If any defect is found, then we shall:
- repair or replace the Goods
We have three approved servicing providers in the UK and Ireland who may be able to service, repair or diagnose faults and issues.
Most of the Goods are covered by the manufacturer's guarantee for a minimum of 12 months.
PLEASE NOTE: Consumables such as leads, connectors, wires batteries and plugs are NOT covered by any warranty or guarantee.
- OR fully refund your payment including VAT and delivery charges.
What to do
You must tell us by email message to firstname.lastname@example.org
that you would like to return Goods, specifying exactly what Goods and when
purchased, and giving full details of the defect or other reason for return. We
will then issue a returns note. If you send Goods to us without a returns note,
we may not be able to identify sufficient details to enable us to attend to your
Goods should be returned:
- with both Goods and all packaging as far as possible in their original condition;
- securely wrapped;
- including our delivery slip and returns note
- at your risk and cost.
to the following address:
PhysioPod UK Limited
177 Sherbrook Road,